Week of September 3 - NOTICES AT A GLANCE – more details below
AND NOW THE DETAILS:
1. Live Streaming Resumes, Order of Service & Service details - Starting September 3 at 9:30 am we will be live-streaming of our Sunday service. The service will be livestreamed at the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/91628466455
Meeting ID: 916 2846 6455
To access the Order of Service click here:
Service details (list of readings, hymn numbers & psalm) can be accessed here:
2. Potluck Lunch Sept. 10 - What's your specialty? Making sandwiches? Baking? Are you a salad artist? Please tell us what you will be bringing to our St. Aidan's Feast, Sept. 10th, when we welcome our new priest Rev. Becky Bridges. Let's impress her with our hospitality and community spirit. Dayle and Gemma Snider are coordinating this event. There will be a sign-up sheet at the back of the church or you can email Dayle at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know what you will bring.
3. Save the Dates! Please save the dates for the following celebrations:
Sunday, September 10: The Feast of St. Aidan and Rev. Becky Bridges first Sunday. Potluck lunch will immediately follow the 10:30am service.
Thursday, September 21, 5:45pm: Supper at St. Aidan’s and a farewell celebration for Rev. Jeff Nowers.
4. Join the Choir - Calling All Singers! We’re currently recruiting new singers to all voice parts to join the St. Aidan’s Parish Choir. Prospective singers are invited to come try out a few rehearsals with the choir. For more information, including rehearsal schedules, please contact Michael at email@example.com
5. Summer Sunday Services - Sunday Services are at 9:30am throughout July, August and September 3. We will return to our two-service schedule at 8:30am and 10:30am on September 10, when we celebrate our patronal festival (St. Aidan’s Day).
6. Wednesday Eucharistic Service - Please join us for our Wednesday 10:30am service of Holy Communion and enjoy some refreshments afterwards.
7. Coffee Hour suspended until September 17 -The Coffee Hour team will be taking a break for the remainder of the summer. Coffee hour will resume on September 17. If you would like to host coffee hour please contact Michael Jones at StAidansCoffee@proton.me
8. Food Bank Needs - Grace Pascoe Care Centre has asked specifically for donations of the following items: peanut butter, canned fish, canned vegetables, pasta sauce, canned beans, cereal, granola bars, diapers (size 1-5), baby formula, and period products. Please place them in the basket in the narthex. Note: empty egg cartons are needed once again. Thank you!
9. Offerings - Your regular offerings support the mission and ministry of St Aidan's, and we thank you.
There are a variety of ways to make a donation: